Book reviews and other prose on this website:
- Mitochondrial Wonderbra: the preface to Bob Cobbing’s Collected Poems Volume 15, Gibbering His Wares.
- Let It Be: an essay on poetry and language.
- Bob Cobbing Solo: a report on Bob’s 80th birthday reading in London.
- DAN Done: a report on the weekend of performances marking the end of Bob Cobbing and Lawrence Upton’s collaborative project, Domestic Ambient Noise.
- A review of Maggie O’Sullivan’s book Palace of Reptiles.
Book reviews etc. on other websites:
- Spandrels – the preface to Essays on the Poetry of Trevor Joyce, ed. Niamh O’Mahony (Bristol: Shearsman Books 2015). Full text of the preface is available in the pdf sample on the Shearsman site.
- A review of Stephen Emmerson’s book, Comfortable Knives, on the Sandpaper website.
- A review of Keston Sutherland’s book Stress Position – at Signals Magazine.
- An essay on Maggie O’Sullivan’s A Natural History in 3 Incomplete Parts – at How2 Journal.
- Girl born without a mother – a short essay on Stéphane Mallarmé (pdf file on the Enclave Review blog).